can you eat. . .

to many hard boiled eggs? lol

i'm 3 months prego, and i am hungry, but i've had 3 today already. . .i just don't know what the best amount to eat is. . . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eggs are good to eat lots of protein! you need to eat proteins, fibers, veggis and fruits too!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• They wont hurt the baby they my hurt your waist line in the long run though
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• well, i'm craving eggs and oreos. . .i figured the eggs would be a better choice. . .lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on May. 6, 2009

• If those are the things you are craving, then you should listen! What I mean is eggs=protein, which you could get in a variety of forms, and oreos=sugar and fat, which you could get by eating fruits or grains (carbs) and also eating healthy forms of fat, like olive oil, flax seed, or other fats sparringly. Your body is wise, so listen to it! :)
    squish

Answer by squish at 3:27 AM on May. 6, 2009

• As long as they're cooked, and you're not adding salt or may or anything to them, then you're fine! I couldn't get enough fruit. Or hummus during the first trimester (then I couldn't STAND hummus for the rest of my pregnancy!). Cravings are a funny thing! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2009