throughout my pregnancy i was never hungry and after it kept getting worse! help!

before i was pregnant i could eat the world, but when i was pregnant food was just sounding so nasty. i would get sick to my stomache all the time, i thought it was normal like that feeling of nausea from being prego. but i had my kid 3 months ago and i still get the same feeling. like i will eat because i have to eat, but like today we went out to the mall and got chinese food and my bf downed it like i couldve before but i ate like maybe 5 bites and i just couldnt eat anymore and havent had anything sence. but before i was prego i weighed 110, then when i was prego i weighed 117, today i weigh 101. is something wrong with me?

casslynn09

Asked by casslynn09 at 2:45 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yes. I was and sort of still am the same way. NOT eating is the same as eating too much and can be a form of postpartum depression. I would talk to your doctor if possible about this. Try eating things that matter, avacados, eggs, things that pack a lot for little that way you are still healthy. GL hun...you can message me if you need to
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:58 AM on May. 6, 2009