What type of post pregnancy waist belts do you recommend to help shrink the belly?

ZoeLife1

Asked by ZoeLife1 at 2:51 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• none sorry. Try finding a joggin club of mommies for your baby and yourself...a lot more fun and you make friends along the way not to mention getting the little one out in the fresh air always clams them down. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:04 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I heard that the AVON kind really work, but personally I dont think they really do, I think they just train you to suck in
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:59 AM on May. 6, 2009

• If you can stand it, try a compression garment. You can get some from design veronique. After I had surgery in December I got one from the doc and they helped my body shape nicely so I bought 2 more. They have hooks and eyes on both sides with zippers and straps that go over the shoulders. Your breasts are not covered so I will use these when I am nursing and the crotch is cut out for easier access to the bathroom. I am expecting a c-section again and these will be perfect for me.

Good Luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:43 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Walking and sit ups once your tummy is ready. No band will fix it, unless you're wearing the band. One the band comes off, your tummy will be flabbier than if you went without, and worked it off. If you keep fit during your pregnancy, you'll be better off! I was going for 4 mile walks 2 weeks post partum.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 PM on May. 6, 2009