my son slept till NOON!

my son sleeps with me, and usually when he wakes up he runs to my dads room and plays with him for about an hour so that's extra sleep for me. but this morning he woke up and was just playing on the bed and i told him to go to papa's room and he said no, so i fell back asleep, woke up at 10 and he was sleeping. which is really weird to me. then finally he woke up at 12. so i didnt even give him a nap otherwise his schedule for the next day would be screwed up. i don't understand why he slept in so long, he went to bed at the same time he always does. (he's 2) anyone have any suggestions as to why this happened?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 3:21 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Might be his body is playing catch up is all. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just long as it don't happen so much that it messes up his schedule.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 3:27 AM on May. 6, 2009

• He might be about to hit a growth spurt.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 6:12 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I wouldnt' worry about it. Sounds to me like he simply needed the extra sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on May. 6, 2009

• He might be about to have a growth spurt or he's coming down with a cold.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:18 AM on May. 6, 2009

• He's growing...
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 11:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Oh you are one lucky mama. :-)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:40 PM on May. 6, 2009