Pelvic Pain,HELP!

I am currently 32 weeks and 5 days, ever since about 27-28 weeks I've been having pains in my pelvic bone. I've googled it and it said that sometimes when your body is preparing for labor the pelvic bone spreads to far and causes pain, but it's gotten much much worse, and it 'pops' when I move and hurts badly when moving in or getting out of bed. Also impairs walking sometimes.

I'm going to talk to my DR about it, I just switched and still have a week to wait, but it's getting worse, and hurts so badly! Did anyone else have this/know what it is?

LCmommyof2

Asked by LCmommyof2 at 3:57 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would see the doctor but I would also incorporate stretches or pain relief outside of your care. If it hurts a lot on your back and pelvic muscles get on your hands and knees and arch your back like a cat this will help stretch some back muscles a little bit and relieve your back of a lot of pain and pelvic pain. That is what my midwife suggested I do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The baby might be in a position thats hurting you .Yes see the Dr get an ultrasound asap something is wrong You should not be in pain unless your having early contractions
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 4:02 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Call your doctor and let them know you're in pain, I'm sure they'll move the appointment up. They keep slots open for emergency appointments.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:05 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You are right its from the hormones causing your pelvis to widen. i am 34 weeks and at 29 weeks started having REALLY bad pelvis pressure along with some back pain. I went to a chiropractor who works specifically with pregnant people and he' fixed' me on the spot. The pain and pressure went away instantly.
    I now go every thursday because with all those hormones, its easy to need 're-adjusted' so to speak. The first time I went there, my right leg was literally 2 1/2 inches longer than my left do to how my pelvis was widening and ligaments loosening. He was able to fix that 2 1/2 difference right away with a handy little tool and it didnt hurt AT ALL.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 8:08 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I am now 36 weeks. sence i was about 30 weeks i was having the same kind of pains but if it is getting to unbarable you need to call your docter. that is what they are there for.. is this your first child???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 6, 2009