What kind of person are you?

Describe how you see yourself. What kind of person do you think that you are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A 39 year old woman with brown hair and brown eyes who is caring, honest and sweet. People like talking to me. I tell it like it is. I'm a good friend who doesn't like to talk about anyone unless that person has hurt me in any way. I love babies but can't have anymore. I have a heart and try to be there for my family/friends. I like to be silly and laugh. I'm not perfect but who is?
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:28 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I am the self sufficient, college educated, mother of two and mother to be again. I am the constant ebb and flow in my kids life that keeps the laundry going, dishes done, dinner cooking, homework checked, bills paid, baths given, hair washed, pajama dressed, lullabies sung, prayers recited kind of mom. I am the endless source of hugs, kisses and advice when everything has gone wrong. I am the partner that my husband turns to when it's all that's needed when he walks through the door after work is a hug. At work, I am a cop. I am the seeker of justice in a system that is behind. I try to locate stolen monies for those who can't afford healthcare and restore their sense of faith that everything will be ok, I will find what is yours and the bad guy will go to jail. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and a Sgt.

Aside from all of that I am a woman. I love, share, cry, embrace, fear, worry, learn and am a Christian.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I am nice until you double cross me.
    savannahnhi

Answer by savannahnhi at 7:46 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I'm a fartin, cussin, spittin mamma who loves to hunt (got a doe this past season and gutted it myself!!!), fish, go 4 wheeling and play in the dirt with my son. I am goofy and my son and I are always joking around w each other but are serious when we need to. I am a laid back mama that likes to have fun but is very deep in my thinking. I get along w most everyone except people who think they are better than others. I am a god fearing woman who loves life and my family and would do ANYTHING for my family. I can take a lot of shit but mess w my family and I'll kick your ass...I don't look like a country girl which I love because people don't know what to expect w me, I love who I am and what I have accomplished and I can't wait to go to college this summer for surgical tech
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I am always a work in progress. I have wonderful qualities, and some things I could work on. I believe that we all have something to learn or too teach to each person we meet. I am a daughter, sister, wife, and mother. I don't care for labels, I am always learning, changing, and growing. I reinvent myself on a regular basis. My family and friends are everything to me. I believe karma passes over no one and you reap what you sow. I love music, art, nature, literature, cooking and tons of other things. My Mom was a better mother than her own, I am a better mother than mine and I hope my daughters are better moms than me. I have a teaching degree but choose not to use it until my youngest are in school. I am 42 and with age comes wisdom, I don't get my panties in a bunch easily anymore. I am truly enjoying my life.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I m a very passionate person. Only 32, but much more experienced beyond my years in some areas. That comes from starting life so quickly. I think I love my kids more than the average person and though I love people and love to talk, if I sense your intentions are impure or you unfairly judge me, I will turn on you, quickly. I give everyone a fair chance to be my friend. I am early to bed, early to rise. I hate mediocrity in the most passionate way. I fight it hard. I make sure my children know I am their best friend and advocate. I work hard to change generational issues that want to destroy my kids and marriage. I am a servant to anyone who will receive. I sometimes feel used, but try to look at the bigger picture. I love God and the things of God and train my children in the ways of the Lord. I am truly imperfect and now that I have teens and tweens, I accept it. I am extremely sarcastic to people who speak my langauge...lol
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:45 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Sarcastic,tactless,funny,cute,annoying,bitchy,short tempered,blonde,blue-eyed,short,chubby,big boobed,36,married,content,and relatively happy!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:25 PM on May. 6, 2009