• In the Spotlight:

Help! TMI question....

I have some annoying vaginal itching- only around the labia. I thought it was a yeast infection, went and got swabbed and its not. My tests came back fine. They just called me with the results this morning saying there is no infection and the bacteria levels all check out fine. I am 9 months pregnant. I have no stds or history of. There is no discharge at all- just itching. What can I do?!?! The nurse at my Obs office chaulked it up to "just a pregnancy thing" WHAT?! really!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thanks. I started taking acidophilus as soon as I thought I had a yeast infection. (dairy gives me heartburn, lol) I went commando all last night in bed too. I hope this goes away TODAY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You may try eating yogurt, or use a mild cream or body powder (unscented). Even go "commando" for a little while and let things air out. The weather is changing and the humidity may have something to do with it. Good luck and God Bless!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i have the same problem looks like i'm sensitive to the sugar scrub ive been using in the shower
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on May. 6, 2009

• A yogurt a day keeps the growth at bay! When mine start itching like that I try to mow the lawn, it seems to bring down the itch factor.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:55 AM on May. 6, 2009