my husband spends everyday with his mate and its doing my head in when i ask him not to see him as much we end up arguing any surgestions

he has cheated twice in the past and i feel its going the same way again.i gave him the ultimatem me or his friend and he said at the min he would choose his friend is my marrage over

ali1900

Asked by ali1900 at 8:38 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• mate...as in lover? If the answer is yes, then...um, yeah, I would say so. Theres no way I would allow my husband to have someone on the side and put up with it. YOu deserve much better than that. Dont you think so? I would have ditched him the first time he cheated. Stop selling yourself so short. Stop giving into the lie that no one else will have you so you have to put up with it. Its not true. Tell him to get out.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:46 AM on May. 6, 2009

• If you have money hire a detective to follow him @ least youll know the truth and it will be evidence if you get a divorce. Ask a friend to follow him maybe, that way he wont think anything, that if he sees your friend that they just showed up in the same place. Call his buddy and explain that you donot want any trouble- that you need" his help" for the sake of working things out in your marriage- say you need some time alone with hubby and he should back away from him for awhile. If he says hes not with him alot-then you know the truth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• he already cheated twice not once but twice thats a big deal braker once maybe u can work on it but twice ummm no he didnt learn a lesson and seeing it was 2 x's now u cant trust and seems like u dont why do that all to yourself why go nuts over someone who dosent seem to care if he hurts you he might think well she took me back twice already. shes not going anyweres. stand up for yourself xo my dh has good firends hes known since he was 14 yrs old but i do know that he would choose me his wife over his friends he would try to mend what ever proublm there is but i do know he wouldnt leave me for his friends. and i wouldnt make him choose eaither we would work something out. but there not coming in between our marriage eaither. let your husband see what he will lose pack him up and tell him to take a good time out have him be on his own hes hurting u and HE DOSENT care why should u fight a battle he doesnt care about. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:01 AM on May. 6, 2009

• walk away now he is a DOG and that how he is. If you fel like you can not move on at this time use his ass and let hi think you there for him and just find someone that will make you happy but just do not have sex with him cause by him having someone else and then come home to you you do not know what he been up to. So what I'm trying to say is just move on and find someone else that will make you happy.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I think she could be talking mate as in buddy. It is common in England and Australia to call your fried your mate.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:50 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Do you want a divorce? Does he want a divorce? Sometimes the heart can be decieved so you have to lead your heart to love. Or you could watch Fireproof. It strengthened our marriage.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:32 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Mate? Australia? Tell him you feel left out and if things don't start to change, you'll have to make a change.
    Anonymous