unsure????

okay i am 36 weeks today, yesterday i was having alot of pressure all the way around and today it is worse still not to where i can't stand it but alot more painful. the baby isn't moving. i feel like i have to pee bad but i can't hardly pee. is it me just wishing that it was time or do i need to call my docter? i go once a week now so my next appt. is Friday. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Explain to your doctor what's going on and ask that she check your cervix to see if you are dilating or efaced any. Maybe the lack of baby movement is a sign that you are progressing to labor.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I had pressure, had to pee, had diarrhea, threw up, and was feeling "a pinching" in my uterus. That is what told me I was in labor. I am 36 weeks as well and I felt as if the baby would never go back up a bit. When she is ready I know she will come and I am now 3cm. Labor pretty much stopped there for me and will continue when it is time. I could walk around for weeks like this :D Well in any case if you are worried it doesn't hurt to call.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 6, 2009

• That sounds like a urinary tract infection (UTI). Is there any pain or burning when you pee? Definitely get it checked out. It sounds like you might be having kidney pain. Could also be contractions, if the pain is coming and going. It wouldn't be a constant pain. I'd call the advice nurse and just rule stuff out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:54 PM on May. 6, 2009