Does anyone else have a crazy CM stalker?

Seroiulsy this one lady is stalking me! I blocked her cuz she came into my pms talking crap and leaving rude messages in my chatter.. but even so she goes into my polls and some of my posts (thats why im only posting in my private groups for now! ) and leaves nasty comments.. she does it in answers too but does it anon.. but i know its her cuz of waht she says.. anyone else have a stalker?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:57 AM on May. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i used to but she must've moved on to you lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:00 AM on May. 6, 2009

• ACK! NO YOU CAN HAVE HER BACK!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 9:01 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Whoa, that's creepy. I've never had any problems.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• No.. but i would do all the things you are doing.. MAN i hope she doesnt she me and turn this around.. LOL Good luck mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:10 AM on May. 6, 2009

• have you reported he to CM? they might be able to help you out...cancel her account??? idk, but it never hurts to try. oh to answer the question...no i havent had anything like that happen b4
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:12 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I haven't had these problems, but there is a girl in one of my groups that had to delete her profile and start with a new name. and I think the stalker found her new ID and she had to change it yet again! It's pretty scary!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:12 AM on May. 6, 2009

• ha ha i dont want her back it seems like you are doing really well with her. lol im glad she likes her new home
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:13 AM on May. 6, 2009

• no. Is there a way to block anon. replys?
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:28 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Eeeek! Scary!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2009

• whew! I thought you meant me!! But I never go anonymous so I know it's not me!!! Lust kidding-needed a joke today. sorry about you being stalked!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2009