i need help with scapbook!!!

well i need help with a scapbook is for my bother i promise him i was going to do his wedding book and it has been a year and i still havent done anything. if someone is interesting iin helping me. what i need is for someone who actually can finish the book for me i already started on some pages but is not done.and i wanted to surprise him with it for his anniversary at the end of the month.if someone can help me out please email me.thank you

ticadayi

Asked by ticadayi at 9:02 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• SCRAPbook? or Scapbook?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Why be rude anon 10:34?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 6, 2009

• isnt it more personal if you do it yourself?
    Anonymous

• Find a scrapbook club that has crops once a month and bring the pics and album there. You will get the pages done quickly.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:04 PM on May. 6, 2009

• If this not something that feel you want to tackle yourself for the more "personal touch", I probably could help you.
    missy910

Answer by missy910 at 11:25 AM on May. 21, 2009