Do you buy frozen dinners or other frozen foods?

I use to until I found out how much sodium is in them

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 9:13 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only frozen food I buy are veggies and pizza. I won't buy canned veggies, they are loaded with sodium.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:32 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I keep them for emergency dinners. Like nights, when I have school or one of the kids has soccer or tball.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:15 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I do when I do not want o cook and that is like 2 times a week but it's fast and easy sometime when I do not want nothing to eat and the kids are lokig at me like what we eatting to night
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:25 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I buy them for my husband to take to work sometimes. My DH works 2 very long days each week and even though he comes home for lunch he gets hungry again later, so he takes a frozen dinner back to work with him for later.
    Otherwise, we don't use them.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:30 AM on May. 6, 2009

• We buy frozen veggies, and my husband gets stuff to take to work, like the Panini's and stuff.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:32 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I buy frozen Lean Cuisines for lunch, sometimes will buy frozen pizzas, and sometimes frozen veggies. I'd much rather buy fresh veggies but sometimes it's easier with frozen. I agree with MrsLeftlane ... canned veggies are horrible for you since they have TONS of sodium.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• we never buy frozen tv dinners or pizzas or anything like that. and weve got some frozen veggies on reserve for nights when dinner is rushed. but usually its all from fresh ingredients.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:50 AM on May. 6, 2009