If you accidentally killed someone, would you confess or try to hide the truth?

I would hide the truth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it was an accident I would call 911 right then.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:33 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Uh are you from OHIO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on May. 6, 2009

• LoL, no from NY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on May. 6, 2009

• If I accidentally killed someone then I would call the police immediately. It's better to face the consequences than to hide from them and be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Also, telling right away could mean the difference between involuntary manslaughter and Manslaughter 2.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:21 AM on May. 6, 2009

• no because if I killed it would be on purpose
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 6, 2009

• If it was an accident I would confess right away. It is better to deal with the consequences than to live with the hidden guilt.
    If it truly was an accident, you would want your best chance at a light sentence, and confessing right away is your best shot.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:28 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't know what I would do in that situation. I would call the cops and turn myself in like Jeremy'smom said
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:28 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Depends on who it was.... If it was a pure accidedent I would call 911. If it was someone who I wanted dead I would find a whole and burry the mother fucker and never look back! www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.Com
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 9:50 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I would definitely not hide. Yes I would be scared about what would happen to me but taking someone's life, on purpose or on accident, is not only a big deal to the person who did it, but to the surviving friends and family memebers of that person. I would hate to know that there was a family out there suffering knowing the person that killed their loved one got away. I know if someone killed a loved one of mine, I wouldn't sleep a wink until that person either turned themselves in or was caught. I would never put someone else through that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I would confess--- I'd call 911 for an ambulance in the hopes that maybe the person wasn't really dead- and would remain with the body until the police have had time to hear what happened...

I could not stand the paranoia and fear, and honestly my imagination is such that i know I would be "haunted" until I confessed
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:56 AM on May. 6, 2009