Menstral Flow.....

Ok so i have had my menstral flow now for almost a month, i recently stop taking my birth control. Do any other moms have this problem at all or have any of you ever had this? If so is it something I should be concerned about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

• What kind of birth control were you taking? Sometimes it takes awhile for your body to readjust, but I would call the DR just to make sure that everything is ok.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 9:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I had my period for 2 weeks when I switched from the NuvaRing to Ortho Tricyclan Lo. I have since stopped taking the Ortho pill and am not taking anything now. I've switched from birth controls before (pill to the patch, patch to the ring, ring back to the pill) and NEVER had any issues.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:27 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Nope never happened to me, I had the opposite problem I stopped birth control and only had 2 periods the whole next year! If it doesnt stop go see your doc!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 6, 2009