• In the Spotlight:

Do you think GAY ppl sould have kids?

I do not care about it but my sister ask me to have a baby for her and her wife. But a lot of ppl I know said not to do it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Why can't your sister and her wife have the baby? I don't see why they shouldn't have children? It's their choice, it shouldn't be up to anyone else to decide.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:37 AM on May. 6, 2009

• tell your sister that her and her wife are more than capable of carrying their own baby...I would understand this request from male gays but not women gays.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:38 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Sure, gay folks should have kids if they want to, but if you're not comfortable participating, don't!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:39 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Why would they need you to carry their child for them? Are they BOTH incapable of carrying a child? I can see if they were gay men but not gay women? I don't understand.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:40 AM on May. 6, 2009

• ummm...yes, why shouldn't they? they are human beings with maternal instincts just like us aren't they?
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:41 AM on May. 6, 2009

• well, even gay people can have kids the "old fashioned" way... my uncle was married for 6 years and had 2 kids before he came out...

peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:41 AM on May. 6, 2009

• oh wait, i misread the question...if you are uncomfortable with it, than don't do it. but don't listen to what other people say. do what YOU want to do
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:42 AM on May. 6, 2009

• well, maybe they cant carry children. have you thought of that worriedmommy600????? maybe they cant carry babies and THATS why they asked her. man.. get off your high horse lady!! know everything oh wait i forgot you do, but you should wait to get all info before opening your mouth.

as for your sister, i would definatly do it. just because the child will have same sex parents doesnt mean anything. everyone gay or straight should be able to experience the love and joy and pure happiness of having a child. it's your choice, but think hard about it. :) good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I think that they should be able to have kids.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• People will tell you not to do it because they think that child will then be gay. Just tell them that you CANNOT catch "the gay."
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 9:51 AM on May. 6, 2009