did someone put a curse on me or what?

wth from the time i got up this morning things have been going extremely wrong. and it is just getting worse. am i cursed? omg i just want this day to be over already

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:35 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• okay heres what you do... get a small paper lunch bag (if you dont have one, a wal mart bag can be used) get the hair from your brush.. place it in the bag.

next get the dust bunnies from under your bed.. as you put them in the bag say "curse be gone"..

then go to the fridge.. remove at least 3 old items that have been in there way past their prime.. GENTLY place those in the bag (to avoid them mixing with the dust and hair) now close (or tie) the bag up hold it over your head and carry it toward the trash can while chanting "curse be gone.. great day ahead" over and over... then in a very festive way (this is totally up to you how you do this part) toss the bag in the trash..

go to the couch sit down and realize I just got you to clean, and totally took your bad day and turned it into something silly!

We all have bad days sweetie. you arent cursed, just a mommy. have a better day!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 10:04 AM on May. 6, 2009

• aww whats wrong girl?
    hey things aren't going the way I want them too either.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Did you piss off an old Gypsy woman or something? No? Oh well, everyone has crappy days, I had one yesterday, it'll be okay.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• man it has been terrible im telling you and like i said it is just getting worse by the hour.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:37 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i frigging know how you feel sometimes...it seems like if you don't have good luck you don't have any luck at all :(
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:37 AM on May. 6, 2009

• oh yeah... that was me... okay here we go..I will reverse the curse... (++rapt concentration and some very non-curse sounding words mumbled++)

okay for the rest of your day everything will go beautifully well

it is way too early to call the whole day cursed Jodi...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:53 AM on May. 6, 2009

• put a spell on you
    And now you're mine
    You can't stop the things I do
    I ain't lyin'

It's been three hundred years
    Right down to the day
    Now the witch is back
    And there's hell to pay

I put a spell on you
    And now you're mine

lol
    Im sorry that your having a bad day!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:53 AM on May. 6, 2009

• lol I feel your pain
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:00 AM on May. 6, 2009