• In the Spotlight:

what good "book" have you read recently?

Have you read any good books to take your mind away from your demanding life that makes you feel relax?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 9:48 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just finished...."Flowers for Algernon"
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Eat, Pray, Love - if you haven't read it already you should, it's fun, some would say profound
    ves2506

Answer by ves2506 at 9:51 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I am currently reading Twilight and am addicted and I have never been a reader before!
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:55 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Angelas Ashes.. It's an awesome book..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:46 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. Pure romantic escapism. Love his books. Usually I read non-fiction but if I am stressed or sad I read Sparks' books.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• my mom doesnt like to read, but she keeps telling me to read "the road" shes read it acouple times and says its the best book shes ever read. i might start reading it
    abbyl2490

Answer by abbyl2490 at 11:23 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Angels and Demons. It's the second part of the Di Vinci Code. It is really good.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• "The five people you meet in heaven when you die" is great. It's not about deamons, it's about 5 people who's life crossed yours before you died and how it affected both.
    jimbosmom

Answer by jimbosmom at 1:52 AM on May. 7, 2009

• "look me in the eye" by John Elder Robinson. It's a memoir about an Aspergian boy growing up not knowing he was Aspergian. My favorite quote "Asperger's is not a diease. It's a way of being. There is no cure; nor is there a need for one".
    It's a great book. I had a hard time putting it down. It's funny, sad but ultimately uplifting. I recommended it to everyone! I'm reading his brother's book "Running with Scissors". It's funny with a really depressing undertone.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 11:32 AM on May. 7, 2009