• In the Spotlight:

What is the name of that cookbook written by the wife of Jerry Seinfeld?

I need to get veggies into my 3-year old. He used to be so good about eating healthy foods I owuld prepare, soups and stews and such but now not a chance. My firneds swear by this book but I can't remember the name...

ves2506

Asked by ves2506 at 9:49 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Deceptively Delicious

AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:51 AM on May. 6, 2009

• deceptively delicious it is fantastic!
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:51 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfield
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:52 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Love that book! My DD loves the green eggs. Thanks to that recipe, she will eat spinach. I don't even have to puree it anymore. I just mix the spinach leaves in with the scramble and cook them up and she scarfs it down!
    soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 9:55 AM on May. 6, 2009

• anyone have the book so I can get the chocolate pudding recipe? I borrowed the book from the library.Wrote down the recipe, made the pudding and lost the recipe! I can't get back to the library. Would appreciate someone PMing me with that recipe. Thanks

Answer by admckenzie at 1:26 PM on May. 6, 2009