Do you believe that Jon Gosselin is cheating?

after seeing this -- http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-dads-three-month-affair-confirmed-200955

it makes me think he probably is...
it's so sad. He's tearing apart their family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• he is but kate is a bitch so i would too mmk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on May. 6, 2009

• But it doesn't matter how much of a b**** Kate is (which i don't even think she is, just a little too bossy) - he's not just doing this to her, he's doing it to his 8 children too, it's so wrong. the least he could do is get a divorce first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• It's none of anyone's business except theirs. I don't understand why people are so worried about other people's lives. It doesn't affect you so why do you care?
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• lmao @ annhenderson
    Anonymous

• Ann, they made it our business when they put themselves on TV every day for the last 3 years. it IS everyone elses business now, they MADE it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The guy is tired of being in front of the camera's but Kate is enjoying that spotlight. That would put a lot of stress on a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't know, he would be pretty freaking stupid to do that...they have it made with their show and new house, if it all falls apart, how does he expect to pay alimony and child support on 8 children? Can anyone be that dumb?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:12 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I understand that "they" made it everyone's business, but I mean do YOU really sit and worry about some strange man who may or may not be cheating on his wife?? I don't, nor do I care if he does. It's ridiculous to fret and worry over something that has nothing to do with you!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:14 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Laugh at me all you want, I have to balls not to post anonymously!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:15 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Ann, I don't believe anyone is sitting and worrying about it. Celebrity gossip is quite popular and entertaining, if you hadn't heard. I think its funny that you are judging OP for having concern for someone, regardless if she knows them or not.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:26 AM on May. 6, 2009