Trying to get pregnant,any advice?

Hello, i am a stepmom of two and am trying to conceive a child of my own. I havent been on birth control for over 5 years and have been working on this for over two.
The doctor tells me I have a tilted uterus and mat be difficult to get pregnant.
My partner is 10 years my seinour, which makes him 36. Do you think this may hav somthing to do with it?
Any suggestions?

alicia26616

Asked by alicia26616 at 10:05 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 36 is very very young, his age doesn't have any thing to do with it. He's really very young too. Can you get diffierent opinions from fertility doctors?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Start having sex! Your good, you go girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Check out www.fertilityfriend.com and start charting your cycles. This will help you get an idea of when your most fertile time is. Have you talked to your doctor about it?
    jbveltema

Answer by jbveltema at 10:41 AM on May. 6, 2009

• i wouldnt think so unless his sperm count is low.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 4:21 PM on May. 6, 2009