need help

i had a miscarriage 2 months ago and my hormoal level is done and i have been feeling sick my friends told me that i have the glow and i took a pregency test and one can up really dark amnd the other one really lite i should be about 4 weeks along i did miss my peroid so i should know well i just have it one day for 3 hours then stop how long should i wait to take another one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if there are two lines then you are pregnant!!! it doesnt matter how light or dark the second line is... if its there its there!!! Goodluck that a BFP
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 10:42 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The first pregnancy test I took was the one with the pink lines. 1 line meaning not pregnant and 2 lines meaning pregnant. The one pink line was really dark and the other pink line was very light. Then I decided to get a Clearblue pregnancy test and it said pregnant. GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES!!!!
    Jenna1388

Answer by Jenna1388 at 10:44 AM on May. 6, 2009

• It can be possible! I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and when I went back tot he doc 6 weeks later I was already pregnant with my now 8 year old! Just to be safe go to the doctor and have them do a blood test to make sure. Congrats if you are!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i took an EPT test. its the + - test.. my - line was dark but the other line to make the + sign was really faint. I called the Dr and is can be see through but if you can see both lines then Congrats. your preggo. It miht make you feel more comfortable to test in like 2 days. remember to do it first thing in the morning.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:40 PM on May. 6, 2009