at what age is it ok to put your baby in the daycare at the gym?

my son is 7 months and im not sure

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 10:44 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldnt ever do it. They dont have to have the same license requirements as regular daycare. I mean I know I would be in the facility but with germs and everything else I wouldnt. Especially for an infant.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Whatever age requirement the gym has is a good guideline
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Whatever age the have at the gym. My DH just joined Lifetime... my son hasn't gone along yet... but DH said they have a minimium age... 6 months or something and also a infant room so they don't get run over by older kids. And he also said they gave a braclet they wear so they can pick up their child... and a policy about if they cry more than 10 mins they have to be picked up (and a bunch of other rules)
    I would check FIRST the safety policy and "anti-abduction" policy those are most important...
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:29 AM on May. 6, 2009

• most day care won't take a child under 6 weeks. So if you are comfortable, any time after that is fine. Just make sure your child has had his/her shots if you are getting them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2009