Do your lips hang low?

Do your inner vag lips hang lower than the outer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uh no lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 6, 2009

• LMAO, no...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 6, 2009

• PERVERT
    Anonymous

• Yeah... : ( I hate it! I want to have surgery! Do they even have surgery for that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 6, 2009

• nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Anon 11:10, me too. My husband even makes fun of me because of it. That's why i posted this question to see if I was alone or not. I think they do have a surgery. i want it, but am scared of it too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 6, 2009

• do your lips hang low do they wobble to and fro can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 6, 2009

• people are assholes god! Yes its an outpatient surgery very easy just expensive because its considered plastic surgery. Mine dont but I know some women do, if you can Id say go for the surgery if it will help you
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:30 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You've got balls! (No pun intended) I can't believe you asked, but glad you did. LOL!!! Yea...a little. When I was a teenager a certain boy called me flabby! I had SUCH a complex for years! But I've come to find out all men love a little meat to chew on! LOL! I've been told I've have the most beautiful pussy in the world., by a nudist. He'd seen a few. I no longer have a complex. Rock them lips! ROFLMAO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Yep they do and hubby loves to suck on them. I guess it never really bothered me and none of my sexual partners ever complained.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 6, 2009