How arrogant and out of touch are the Obama's?

She wore $580 tennis shoes to an event to feed the hungry.
Do you remember the Hell McCain went through for his $560 dress shoes he wore everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• But it's the Obama's. According to the masses that voted for him it's ok whatever he and his family do on our dime. Didn't we know that by now? Next thing you know he'll be overseas apologizing about America. Wait...he did that already.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:22 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Who in the hell needs $580 tennis shoes?!?! That is ridiculous for anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 6, 2009

• OMG, really? Come on, do you not remember Jacqueline Kennedy? As far as I remember she was the queen of fashion at her time. Get a life please and just move on already.. no one cares. It's shoes. Do you honestly think the country would be great if McCain had won? Listen sweet heart... It takes more than one man to run a country. Please do some research before you open your mouth Hon.
    Anonymous

• I don't care who you are or how rich you are who pays that much money for SHOES? Thats just plain stupid
    Anonymous

• They are a wealthy family, they can spend their money as they please. And first off she was helping people out by feeding them. Does she have to give them the clothes on her back too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Get over it. She is the first lady she can wear whatever she wants. Jealous much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Not jealous. Just don't think they are qualified to run the country.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:24 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't remember hearing anything about McCain's shoes. I do remember a little incident regarding a certain VP candidate spending hundred of thousands of RNC donors' money to buy her and her family crazy expensive clothes from high-end department stores. I don't know, but to me, that seems arrogant and out of touch.

At least Michelle bought her shoes with her own money. She can wear them wherever she wants.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 11:28 AM on May. 6, 2009

• If I cared about her shoes I would be more concerned about how fugly they were, you would have to pay me $500 to wear those things. If she wore cheap tennies y'all would bitch abut how she doesn't carry herself like a first lady.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:29 AM on May. 6, 2009

• its her money and she can do what she wishes with it and since when did how much money that you freakin earned yourself has do with what you spend it on and how you run the country. I swear some people will find the most stupid things to bitch about. grow up... You know good and well if you made the kind of money she does that you would be spending a crap load of money on clothes and such.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:34 AM on May. 6, 2009