• In the Spotlight:

Where did they go? Someone ruined a whole role of film!

I want to see the flyover pictures, don't you? Wouldn't you love to see the high priced flyover pictures you paid for? I want to see the Statue of Liberty in all her glory glistening in the sun as one of our brave fighter jet pilots buzzes her tower literally shaking her panties off right out from under that robe. Where are the flyover pictures? And who all was on that plane?
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05/05/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4991828.shtml

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• it amazes me how much people are ok with being lied to. just admit you voted in a moron and get over it.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Do you really think they used film?

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:20 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Do you really think they were taking pictures. That's a good one, that one will last me all friggin week! mwahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• I think that it is scary how our current administration operates!!
    Anonymous

• Do you think that our president knows every single thing people do around him for photo ops? Why do people blame him?
    Anonymous

• why don't people blame him????????????????????????????????????????????
    Anonymous

He's the friggin' President!!!! If he doesn't know what is going on, there's a problem and he's not really in charge.

Anonymous

• it amazes me how much people are ok with being lied to. just admit you voted in a moron and get over it. mrssundin

I coudn't agree with you MORE...... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!
    So fess up!!!!!
    Anonymous

• He's the friggin' President!!!! If he doesn't know what is going on, there's a problem and he's not really in charge.

Exactly, why we are in the MESS...... Thank you BUSH!!!!!!!
    Anonymous