If you have more than one baby, run a daycare or just watch others kids from time to time, What do you do with the little ones? The ones between 4 months and 9 months who really can't do a whole lot yet?

I have a almost 6 month old, and I play with her while she is awake, we play beeka poo, my two year old and I make funny faces at her and she laughs, she'll spend about 30 min twice a day in her jumperoo, and about an hour in her swing, and maybe if I am lucky 45 minutes during lunch time in her bouncer. But I will be wathcing three little ones tomorrow so their mommys can have a 'me time' day and I have no clue what or how I am going to entertain Four 6-8 month old babies.... Do i just play switch the kid all day along in the toys?? What do you ladies do??

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 11:24 AM on May. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Read books, play with balls or soft toys, sing songs. Have tummy time and lay on the floor with the babies, talk to them, describe what is going on in the room. Go for walks, lay a blanket on the grass and play with the babies outside. Blow bubbles.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I do have a daycare, with the little ones, I sometimes use my Baby Einstein videos they love the colors and sounds. I read to them and just try to keep them where I am. If I am in the kitchen doing dishes or cooking I put them in bouncy seats and excersaucers in there with me so they can just watch and we can talk. Ones that little just soak up everything so just being near you wherever that may be is fun for them, you don't have to entertain every minute.
    shelley685

Answer by shelley685 at 12:48 PM on May. 6, 2009