If you have more than one baby, run a daycare or just watch others kids from time to time, What do you do with the little ones? The ones between 4 months and 9 months who really can't do a whole lot yet?

I have a almost 6 month old, and I play with her while she is awake, we play beeka poo, my two year old and I make funny faces at her and she laughs, she'll spend about 30 min twice a day in her jumperoo, and about an hour in her swing, and maybe if I am lucky 45 minutes during lunch time in her bouncer. But I will be wathcing three little ones tomorrow so their mommys can have a 'me time' day and I have no clue what or how I am going to entertain Four 6-8 month old babies.... Do i just play switch the kid all day along in the toys?? What do you ladies do??

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 11:26 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep...play switch the kid in the toys and with holding them. Let them have tummy time on a big blanket with toys. Play some music and sing. Individualy play peek-a-boo and read a book. Help each one sit or crawl. Talk constantly. Rotate feeding and try to have them want to nap at the same time...then you can spend quality time with the two year old.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:34 AM on May. 6, 2009

• As long as one of them is not sick, I would lay them on a blanket in a circle and let them all look at eachother for awhile. Your a brave girl
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:20 PM on May. 6, 2009