Obee spent 20 years in church with his family, why is he not observing National Day of Prayer?

He's not a christian is he? If you were a christian and you were attending regularly and tithing and loving your pastor like Obee loved Wright way back when, wouldn't you still be a christian on Thursday and want to observe the day while the Nation observes with you? But then again he did circle the globe saying we were no longer a christian nation, didn't he? I never believed he was ever a christian or a God fearing man at all, he did it to gain votes and support in the black community.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• the man was never christian he just went to church to bash white people. they said it was a church so that he would not look like a racist.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:55 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Because it wouldnt be PC and might upset some of his "friends" of different faiths and Heaven FORBID that should happen.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:43 AM on May. 6, 2009

• oh, this must be part of the Daily Bash.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:43 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Guess so meanwhile the other side has their daily bash of all repubs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 6, 2009

• No, just specific Repubs.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• He is a Christian, but as a president he should not be endorsing one religion over another. I am a Christian but I believe in the separation of church and state and do not think the government should endorse a day of prayer. As a religious person, no matter your religion, EVERYDAY is a day of prayer. We do not need preachers, pastors, rabbis, clerics, etc... telling us when to pray, it should be a daily practice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• So are you only a Christian if you pray on "National Day of Prayer?" I don't think anyone has the right to determine another individual's faith by their prayer schedule. Religion is personal, and I think it should be left that way.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I actually didn't know it was the national day of prayer. I'm a Christian. I pray every day. Today isn't any different.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

There's some intelligence for ya.............................................!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:50 AM on May. 6, 2009

• You know, I AM a Christian and I despise the thought of having to give other moron religions a day of ANYTHING!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:52 AM on May. 6, 2009