Is it normal to spot pink when you are 5 week's pregnant?

I'm 15 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm on my 5th week and this morning I noticed after my morning pee, that i was spotting a bit pink every time I use the bathroom this morning. I'm not really sure if that's normal or what I am experiencing. Please help me out.

Aumbrey

Asked by Aumbrey at 11:36 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• spotting in early pregnancy is normal. if it gets heavy then you may want to be seen by a doctor. congratulations on the baby!!! even if you are young...good luck..
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:44 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Its normal unless its heavy and deep red. Congrats on having a baby, its a lot of responsibility so hang in there and be strong!

lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 11:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Sounds normal. If the bleeding gets heavier or deeper in color and if you experience cramping along with your bleeding contact your Dr.
    Congrats. Be strong, it's a lot of responsibility and it changes your life in so many ways, even in ways you never expected!
    Enjoy your pregnancy!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• spotting is normal during pregnancy..its alot of blood you have to worry about
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I would check to be sure! My sil had some light spotting and was having a miscarriage! I would rather be safe than sorry! I would call my dr. It is different for you as well since you are so young! Get checked, if it's a false alarm then you have nothing to worry about but if it is something more then you were smart by getting checked! I have had to babies, I am 27this month and have never had any spotting!
    mamaof2byz

Answer by mamaof2byz at 3:35 PM on May. 6, 2009