• In the Spotlight:

Anyone else hear Obama's latest blunder?

He was at a Cinco De Mayo celebration somewhere,and instead of calling it that he,very confidently called it "Cinco De Quatro", so basically he told them to celebrate the 5th of 4! And, people talk about Bush being illiterate? I'm sorry,but this has to take the cake!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually, he is reaching out to you conversative republicans.... Since you loved Bush so much and all his blunders, he is making himself seem more human, so you can relate.

Well, sorry, it ain't working. I will NEVER relate to him,and he can NEVER make himself seem "human" to any Conservatives! At least Bush,as someone else said, never tried to make himself into a rock star. Which does Obama want? To be a rock star, to be "president", or to "relate" to Conservatives? He needs to make up his feeble mind!
    Anonymous

• Whoopie! Everyone has a blunder now and then. I'm sure you have too, you just don't have cameras following you around. Every president has said stupid stuff and done stupid stuff, some more so than others (*cough, cough* BUSH).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 6, 2009

• are you kidding me that ridiculous first of all SPANISH is not his first language you cant expect him to get it right all the time and second English was Bush's primary language and he didn't get ti right even 25% of the time give me a freakin break!

Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:45 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I think it's priceless!
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:46 AM on May. 6, 2009

• oh yeah. Stone him now. At least he can speak English. It's a nice change after the past 8 years.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 11:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I am sorry, but how hard is it to remember Cinco de Mayo?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Get over it and take it for what it is he messed up he is not immune to it just as he is not immune to being laughed at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• The funny thing is, Bush never portrayed himself as anything other than a country boy. He never tried to be bigger than he was, so he was humble and was very comfortable with his little speech mishaps. unlike nobama, who has since the very beginning, portrayed himself as being "all that" in every area of his life.. Like I always say, you can fake class and false ability for only so long... eventually, the truth comes out.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 6, 2009

Big Whoop! Spanish is not MY first language, either,and even I can remember Cinco De Mayo! Good grief,it's not that hard to remember. Course, when your first language is lies and enuendoes, I can see how he'd mess up.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:52 AM on May. 6, 2009

• 11:50 exactly lolol.I think it's hilarious myself.I mean who messes that up? I guess the same person who did not know the number of states we have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 6, 2009