Mommies what is on your list for today?

cm, clean, cm, clean, drive ,home,clean, cm ops forgot lunch and dinner

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CLEAN!! I can't get off CM, hehe
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 11:44 AM on May. 6, 2009

• lol OP....
    I tackled Mt Washmore yesterday so today I just need to finish folding...
    Then I'm taking a short nap, and then the monsters will be home and my day will start over..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:47 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I'll be at work, leave at 3:30, go change to go to the gym, pick up my son, go to the gym, go pick up my nephew, go home, get dinner started, go through the cookies dough orders my son sold so we can pass them out this weekend. Eat, get homework done and go to bed.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:49 AM on May. 6, 2009

• clean, help my 7 months prego friend do her laundry, go to the park, ......yea thats about it
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 11:52 AM on May. 6, 2009

• OP here .. LMAO at the tackling. .
    i wish my house would stay clean just for 3 days and i would be happy ..lol. but the sec i turn oh boy its a mess again ..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I need to clean my bathroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2009

• oh..and change my bedding.
    Anonymous

• Mt washmore!! LOL I love that. I do about 25 loads a week. I did quite a bit of it yesterday so probably not today. Today is a lazy day because its raining and just blah. I will pick up a little around the kitchen and LR as usual.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:59 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Had a Dr's appointment for Venti then came back home. Cannot do much since husband is working from home in our bedroom *rats!*

The rest of the day is open. I need to catch up on TV shows and register the kids for summer activities.
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 12:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Well I what I do I babysit and love it it has it's ups and downs like everything else but I love children :) My plan today (and everyday) is recieving the children for the day and having breakfast read, play, 30 min. tv, take a nap (1-2hours) depends on the child have lunch....yum!!!! play go outside and play some more come in and have a snack and a drink read another story and then wait for parents to pick their beautiful children up til the next day...:) And we do other activities as well.bouncing momOh and I have 2 kids but they go to school....

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:06 PM on May. 6, 2009