Is anyone else sick of Oprah?

I'll admit it, I just don't like her, and I wish she would go away. I don't know her personally, so I won't say anything nasty about her, but she just rubs me the wrong way. I'm just wondering if anyone else feels this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on May. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• I stopped watching her show a long time ago.
    Anonymous

• I love Oprah, always have. I see nothing wrong with her or how she hosts her show. What has Oprah done so wrong to you for you to feel this way towards her? I have seen a lot of good in her over the years and I'm sure other's will agree. What is it that you don't like?
    stepmom2212

Answer by stepmom2212 at 12:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I use to watch her but not anymore because i just thinks she is rude sometimes.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:07 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I love Oprah but almost never get to see the show, kids and work and all that, but I try to remember to see who she is having on and if its a really good one I'll tivo it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Never watched her and
    I probably never will..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

• watched her once,never again,she just seems like the type that's like"oh everybody loves me,i do no wrong" i mean yea thats no reason for me to not like her but idk theres something about her i just dont like.im tired of seeing her and rachael ray EVERYWHERE!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't it really depends on the topic. The one I'm sick of is Dr. Phil. He's a giant walking ego in my book.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:48 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Lately, I feel the same way. It's like everytime she does a show on a subject, it's treated as groundbreaking news when it's already been happening! I also noticed that lately, the commercials for her show always announce the coming show in an ominous voice and it shows her looking sooo serious and looking around like they are about to blow some story out of the water when it's usually the same thing over and over again. I used to like her but I don't anymore.
    Anonymous

• Nah she hasn't gotten to me yet. BUT.... she must have some AMAZING lighting in her studio, because when she's out in the daylight, she looks awful.. a lot darker with huge bags under her eyes.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:24 PM on May. 6, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND HER!!!!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 7:16 PM on May. 6, 2009