I keep getting very faint positive hpt's but no dark lines, my last cycle 3-23?

I am getting faint hpt's but not dark ones. I am late I thought well I must have o'ed later than normal. My last cycle was 3-23. I have sore breast, nausia off and on, constipation (off and On), indigestion. I don't feel ready for af. I feel pg. I have taken a digi, bfn. What gives??????????????????? any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to a doctor and have a blood test done, but a faint positive is usually a positive... congrats!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You should call the doctor. At this point, they should be able to see something on a sono. If the digital is showing bfn, it could be an ectopic pregnancy. With ectopic pregnancies, the hormone levels do not increase as much as they do with a normal pregnancy. I don't want to scare you, but you should call just to be on the safe side.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the last post about the ectopic pregnancy thing, she is right. Go to the Dr. and get the bloodtest, but try not to worry. It could just be too early to be registering really clear on the home test. I had a negative home test with the middle child and I KNEW I was pregnant, so I waited a week and sure enough, it was positive.
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 12:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• YES PROBABLY, what happened to Aprils period?
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 1:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• When i kept getting faint positives, i had an ectopic pregnancy, i had light brown bleeding as well, you should go to the Dr. good luck hun
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 1:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I had no April period.
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 2:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• as several posters mentioned it might be an ectopic pregnancy so go get blood work done just to be sure.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 2:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I would say you are preggo my luv. When is your dr's appt?
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:23 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Same thing here last cycle was mar 8th spotted around mar30 april 1st and nothing since no period for april and i'm past due for period in may. I'm going to have blood test done today and get some piece of mind of know ing either i'm preggo or not. I'm hoping its not ectopic preg and its just not showing up on hpt...had a ew faint lines but nothing dark saying for sure
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 2:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• A line is a line.. Your pregnancy hormone just may not be strong enough to show up on a HPT. I would call your OB doctor for a blood test just to be sure or if it is a ectopic they will be able to tell you for sure. My last pregnancy test i took didnt even show up until after 5 mintues went by and i figured i wasnt then i looked down and saw the lightest line and it was just so early that the hormone wasnt that strong in my body! Good Luck!
    Elesha1981

Answer by Elesha1981 at 3:22 PM on May. 6, 2009