Does anyone like Oprah with her straight looking hair?

I liked it curly better. Not to mention I think she's trying to look like Michelle Obama but that is just me....Oprah go back to your own look, some woman look good with straight hair and some look dumb and she is one of them....sorry my thoughts it makes her look older.

What are your thoughts???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yep, i prefer her with curly hair too.....but if she's like the rest of us she prolly gets sick of the same hairstyle day after day after day! nothing wrong with changing it up a bit if it makes her feel good.
    l-momoftwo

Answer by l-momoftwo at 12:25 PM on May. 6, 2009

• eh...oprah has a big head and big body. not saying she's fat, just larger framed...so, straighter hair will show that more. her curls/waves, looser hairstyles will balance out her frame/face better, not make the width seem so obvious. i haven't seen her lately, don't tune in because i don't like her..but these style differences are pretty much the same for anyone. the opposite would be true if she were a small, petite little thing. too big of a hairstyle on a petite gal, will only emphasis how small she is, and thus, make her look like she's all hair.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:58 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I totally agree-Oprah looks absolutely terrible in this style-I can't believe her stylists did this-you'd think they would know what looks best on her-they MUST know -so I can't figure out why she keeps wearing it this way. It makes her look heavier and is just not flattering at all. It's funny cause I've been thinking it since I first saw her this way and wondered if anyone else thought the same thing and decided spur of the moment to google the question. And I don't know why with all her money she doesn't have something done about those huge bags under her eyes, because I know (my husband is a surgeon) you can have that sucked out easily. Also, I really don't feel sorry for her and her weight-even though I do struggle with the same issue-but come on-she has enough money to pay for ANYTHING-I'm not talking surgery-a personal trainer and food shopper-she could do it if she wanted to. Anyone else feel the same?
    tropicsun

Answer by tropicsun at 5:24 PM on May. 15, 2009