Anybody else just HATE Adam Lambert???

Yeah, the guy can sing, but he drives me INSANE. It's like he cant decide if he wants to go full on creepy like Marilyn Manson or just be full on gay. I don't know.

RyleeMendez

Asked by RyleeMendez at 12:24 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never heard of him.
    Anonymous

• Ugh, I don't like him either. I turn the channel when he's singing.
    tannersmomkw08

Answer by tannersmomkw08 at 12:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I love him. And he is Emo/Punk and also gay. So...he is not boring and same ole same ole like most other contestants.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:27 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i thought he is pretty good
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I absolutely love him, and danny, and kris and allison. I love all four. I've predicted the last 4 all along. Now its really anybodys game. (But I think Danny will win)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:32 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think he is a born performer and I think he should win.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I think he's very talented and I think his "look" depends more on what the theme for the week is and not so much on what he personally wants his overall look to be.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:39 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I love him, gay or not! I don't think he is creepy like Marilyn Manson, I think he is being himself. He is a GREAT performer, he's the only one who has kept my interest the whole time. Don't get me wrong, I like Danny and Kris too but I know whether Adam wins or not, he has a great career ahead of him! But it should either be him or Danny that wins.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:41 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I LOOOOVE Adam but last night I sort of felt the same way you did! It's like, pick what you wanna be! BUT, I thought about it, and I must say that there are some people (Cher, for example) who have different looks and like a PP said, I think he sort of goes based on the theme that week. But in fairness to Adam, he's not only a great singer, but I think he's got great stage presence and is a great performer!
    TylersMama05

Answer by TylersMama05 at 12:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• is he the brother of that one maranda lambert?
    Anonymous