How do I make my hair grow faster?

A year ago I moved to a new town and had to get a new hair dresser who's idea of a trim was much different then mine. Before I knew it she cut a huge hunk off , then it was uneven so she had to keep trimming and before I knew it 5 inches lay on the ground. I've gotten it back down to my sholders, but it seem stops growing there. Is there a secret to making it grow faster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i need to know that one too my hair does not grow past my sholders
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:31 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Cut it on a full moon. I did this with my girls and they had hair down past their butts at age 4. You don't have to cut much off to get it to grow , just alittle trim will work. I believe in this it works
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 12:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Use mane and tail my family swears by it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:17 PM on May. 6, 2009

• shagbe4U is right. i ALWAYS had mine cut (trimmed) by my mom since i was a lil girl, and when i graduated high school, it was down to my ankles. im not kidding either. its a tahiatian myth. but i think its so true. it supposed to make your hair grow back fast and stronger. =D im living proof! lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I have over 16 inches of hair after an 03 really short "boy cut" I truly believe in Pantene Length and Strength! I recently tried to donate my hair to a friend w/ breast cancer and do you believe it takes 7 ponytails to make a wig? Wow.... Good Luck. I love long hair.
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 2:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I will try some mane and tail or Length & strength shampoo and trim it on a full moon!! :-)
    Anonymous

• Try prenatal vitamins

Answer by rkoloms at 4:51 PM on May. 6, 2009

• can you buy prenatal vitamins OTC? When I was pregnant I had a prescription so IDK.
    Anonymous

• yeah, you can buy them over the counter.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:43 AM on May. 7, 2009