Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i call?

my hubby and i went to look at a house over the weekend,we met with the owner monday and filled out a bried application and he told us he would let us know in a day or two if we could have it or not. well we have not heard anything yet and it is driving me insane. should i call him and see if he made a decision or just wait a little longer and see if he calls?

 
jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:31 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 17 (4,145 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • I would call him, he needs to shit or get off the pot. lol (my grandma always says that)
    but yeah, i would call him, you cant wait around forever, if he says no then you will need to start looking again. BUT I have my fingers crossed for you!
    mommyBrooke849

    Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • i would call.....thats just me tho, i am not very good at waiting..... :D
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

    Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:34 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • I would call.....GOOD LUCK I pray you get it you deserve it !!!!

    tlc-mom

    Answer by tlc-mom at 12:37 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • Call him call him call him call him call him. house market is competititve... if its a good deal and you want it, so does somebody else. id call him and let him know you are SERIOUS about wanting it... and snatch it before someone else does.
    trystons_mommy

    Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • well since it's the middle of the week I would go ahead and follow-up! he might have been distracted and forgot to call or might have found someone else...I would call to put my mind at ease, and because it's been passed the 2 days!
    Owl_Feather

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:39 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • I would call atleast it will show that you are interested in the house
    semiwife

    Answer by semiwife at 12:50 PM on May. 6, 2009

  • thanks guys i am sitting here in tears cuz it has been such a bad day and i just cant take anymore. lol i want to call but yet im afraid to cuz i dont want him to tell us no and thats how my day has been
    jodi205

    Answer by jodi205 at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2009