When you take a pregnancy test.. do you tell your hubby first or just take one.

I just take one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He was always there with me when I took them.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I took it first and then I showed it to him.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• He was always with me when we bought them so, he knew I was taking it. And I would take it my first pee of the morning, which is usually early morning when he is still sleeping, so he was always there for me to tell him how it came out :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I just took it than told him except with our first ..she was planed lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:39 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i just took the test and if my hubby was there would be nice but he is in the truck trying to support his family so i would wait intil he got home then tell him or show him but i do know hubby was around for the first child when i did the test and he was pretty happy and my older brother was there too so that was nice to have family around
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:46 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I went to my Gyno because my breasts were sore, it never dawned on me I might be preggers so I go through the whole exam, then I take a preg test at the end and its positive. I was scared shitless lol and he was in the car outside waiting for me. So I went out sat there for a minute and just blurted it out! I would rather do it and tell him later ya know
    Anonymous

• He usually is the one that suggests it. Although with this one, I didnt tell him ( i honestly didnt think i was pregnant) until I took it and it was positive.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:49 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I took it home and just took it, hid it under the sink and when he got home i said there something under the sink that you should look at.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Just took it and like 4 others, put them on the table and put a hat that said "best dad" on top of the test, when he picked that hat up to read it, he saw the test.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2009