baby swim suits with life jacket

do they sell them at walmart

how much?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 12:42 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes they do and i think its around $15-$20.00. its around the pool supplies at the walmart here.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:52 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I've seen them at Walmart and at Target (in the swimming supplies area). Be aware that they are NOT life jackets but simply floaties. If you are going boating, they do not meet the requirements for a life jacket.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• The 2 previous posters are right for the most part. Some of the suits ARE Coast Guard rated for boating and swimming, just check inside the suit. I bought the Coast Guard rated ones for my kids. It was a waste of money, though, since the only swimming pool in the area wouldn't let the kids wear them, even though they were rated at the same level as the life jackets provided by the pool itself. Because I refused to take the suits off the kids (we didn't have any other suits with us) we were kicked out and asked not to come back. The suits went unworn until too small, when I gave them away.
    If you're going to a public pool, check their restrictions (some may allow them if Coast Guard rated others won't) before you buy them.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 3:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• ThANK YOU!!! We have our own pool, so its not a big deal.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 9:02 AM on May. 8, 2009