Razors?

Do you buy cheap ones or go all out? I have been buying cheap ones since I started shavening, but there just not getting it done anymore, not that im a hairy beast but would like smooth underarms for summer.. Which ones do you like and use???

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:51 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I prefere from all the chick ones I've bought mens razors, well I used to before I realized what rip offs they are. I bought one a Gilette Fusion [power and it came with two refiills and I was so mad when i found out tnat allthough the razors themselves, were less than 9.00, thecartifiges for two or four I forget which are like$12-$14.00 @ Walmart,
    I acutally bought a package of those Bic, the multi coloered ones and I knicked the shitt out of my legs.
    franki79

Answer by franki79 at 8:10 AM on May. 7, 2009

• I use the Schick Quattro (for women). I love it! But the blades are rather pricey. Depending on where you buy them, 9 -12 dollars. Yikes! But I think worth it.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I use a the same or any mans razor will do just as good.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:26 PM on May. 6, 2009