Hows that yard looking?

Is your yard still crappie from winter blues? Mine is, we look like old Junkers out there..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:54 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a fine yard. All of the weeds are greening nicely thank you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:37 PM on May. 6, 2009

• ha ha... we had it all nice and clean then we got a week worth of rain and let the kids out to play since its been nice the last couple of days and now it looks like their room toys every where lol... we need to spend a few hours out there again SOON!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 12:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We're really just not yard people. I mean really. It really is just GRASS. Gardens are pretty though, but since I'm a photographer, I'd rather just take pictures of other peoples. . .
    Tana6176

Answer by Tana6176 at 12:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We just weeded our flowerbeds and it took 2 whole days...it looks great!! Now for the upkeep flowe planting. My son loves to play in the dirt and help out to
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:00 PM on May. 6, 2009

• grass is long,oh well.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:14 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i live in west texas so our grass will look "green" for 2 months during the rainy season, by august or sept itll all be yellow and patchy. its the norm out here so i dont feel so bad lol.
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 1:22 PM on May. 6, 2009

• The landscapers are going to make us a decent yard... When this house was built I think they forgot about a yard and when it rains it turns into a mud pit.. I can't wait until it's finished, then we will plant some trees and flowers etc..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• my 3 dogs have wrecked my yard..pee stains, digging, scratches from playing fetch..i planted some grass seed a lil over a wek ago..but its not doing anything
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We just mowed last night and have been doing a weed and feed treatment. so it's looking pretty nice, my hostas are up and the apple tree is in bloom and smells soooo good. So all in all not to shabby for this time of year.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:17 PM on May. 6, 2009