I NEED MONEY!!!

I have 2 children ages 2 and 3. When we had them we had the income to support them. Now, my husband has lost his job due to illness and although he found a new one it just doesn't pay what we need to survive. His medical costs are over $400 a month and we are only bringing in $1400 a month. I need to find something to do that will bring in $800 a month ($200/wk ish) but it has to be something I can do from home. And it can't be phone work because the kids are really loud! I keep looking but can't find anything. I have my own biz but that just isn't cutting it. I need something that I can do and bring in cash NOW. We have sold everything that will sell. But if we don't find some income we will loose the house and my gram will loose hers (since we rent from her).

HELP! I am willing to do anything that's not phone work and that will let me earn a few hundred a week. ANYTHING!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• you might be interested in this. Great opportunity www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=24395-wealth-health

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Part time night work at a gas station while hubby is home ? Or at a retail store or something. Have you tried getting assistance through the dr and hospitals? Lots of tomes they have $$ set aside and all you have to do is apply for it.Idk times are crap everywhere.Good luck

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 12:59 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You could babysit 2 children for $100 each/wk..really going rate is more like $25/day. Put up ads a church, and take kids for specific days if parents dont need a whole week. You may get a tues/thursday kid or something.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin11920028324
    OR
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, LEGIT and FREE. EVERY month its like Christmas for my kiddos. I even solely got their Christmas last year from this site. NO FEES EVER! You even get LIVE 24/7 support so you are NEVER left not knowing what to do. I even help you!! On the cash part, you cash out when you want! There is NO waiting a wk or month to do so. This site is worth checking out!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Apply for public assistance to try to keep everything together while you're still looking for the job. Foodstamps, temporary cash assistance, and usually once you get a job, they'll help you out with daycare costs.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:47 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I work part time out of the spare room, make almost as much as I did before once you consider daycare, commute, clothes, etc... If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• OP here - I am now on foodstamps. But I don't qualify for daycare assistance because we earn to much already. And once I find something we will loose out food stamps too. that's why I need at least 800... To cover the loss of the FS too.
    And there is no way I can baby sit... I hate kids! Mine are different, but I can't stand other kids!
    Anonymous

• I gave this answer to another question earlier.

What are you good at? You could do something like data entry, consulting, sell potted plants, floral arraingements, house sitting, pet sitting, run errands, personal assistant on the go, tutoring, make meals for on the go moms....

I own a coaching and consulting business. I run it from my home and make about $100 an hour. Find what you are good at and then go from there. Starting a business does not have to cost money to get you started!

Good luck and I hope you find something quick and specific for you. Make a decision and go for it!

Kimberley
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 6:29 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Sell Avon. You can bring in some extra money quickly and you can sell online and through brochure nationwide. Its only $20 to sign up and you can start selling within minutes. Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum
    I will help you all the way to make sure you succeed! Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:11 AM on May. 7, 2009