Anyone ever heard of

Priamerica? I was called many times by an agent to come in and learn bout the business.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• No, but this is reputable and legit. www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=24395-wealth-health great opportunity

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• No but what I do here is reputable! and FREE~

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin11920028324
    OR
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, LEGIT and FREE. EVERY month its like Christmas for my kiddos. I even solely got their Christmas last year from this site. NO FEES EVER! You even get LIVE 24/7 support so you are NEVER left not knowing what to do. I even help you!! On the cash part, you cash out when you want! There is NO waiting a wk or month to do so. This site is worth checking out!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:15 PM on May. 6, 2009

• a friend tried to get me to join them a long time ago. i went to a meeting with her & didn't really understand what was going on. you try to sell something like insurance & make money off of what you sell?? i don't know it was really strange & i'm glad that wad the last i ever heard of it.
    Anonymous

• It's another insurance company. I would not suggest trying to sell anything in this market.

If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:02 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I am not with the cmpany....Primerica but we did purchase some life insurance from someone.  Its a life insurance, debt counseling & mortgage refi company. Finance scares me so I couldnt counsel anyone on how to use their money.....Good Luck!

Kahne Witham

Scentsy Start Consultant

www.scentsy.com/kahne

Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 12:50 PM on May. 7, 2009