Did you name your child, after a tv show, movie etc???

I was just wondering if anyone named thier children after a tv show, movie, etc..?

In the hospital I was having a diffacult time coming up with a name for my 2nd child. We were watching days of our lives & some guy came came on the screen named Lucas, & I loved it & looked at him & it just fit him to a T. so thats how he got his name. LOL He is 13 now & the only Luke I know

racheal1977

Asked by racheal1977 at 1:01 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I watched Days of our Lives everyday with my grandparents for years and years. I loved the character Kayla. When my cousin and I would play house my baby would always be Kayla! When Dh and I married I told him that our first girl would be named Kayla and he could pick out the middle name! When I found out that I was having a girl, he started looking for middle names for her....it was a long and hard search, he was very picky!!! In the eighth month of my pregnancy while sitting in the waiting room, waiting for our sonogram we were looking at magazines and all of a sudden I found the perfect name in a parenting magazine ad. I turned to him at the same time he was turning to me to tell me he had found a perfect name......we were looking at the same magazine and had picked the same name from the same ad.....Mackenzie! And so, Kayla Mackenzie was what we named our precious little girl!
    NEWMAN12

Answer by NEWMAN12 at 3:55 PM on May. 7, 2009

• My youngest is named after Ryan from "The OC".
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We call her bree like bree fron desperate housewives and my next little girl will be gabrielle (gabby)

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:03 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I named my son Connor from watching the movie Highlander. "There can be only one." And my son is a movie ham, he quotes movies, loves to act, very loveable huggable kid.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:04 PM on May. 6, 2009

• people think i named my son dawson after dawsons creek but we just liked the name,it was different and the meaning is "son of david" and that is dads name so it fit perfect!!!
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 1:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• No we named her with a mixture of both our names. I have only heard the name once before from a Michigan player named Braylon Edwards but her name is Brailyn which is half Brian and half Jaclyn
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• No but I really wanted to name my last Alice- from the character in the Resident Evil movies, Just cause she's tough and sorta my hero. ;)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes from "Two Guys and A Girl" the tv show,the guys name[Ryan Reynolds ow!] on the show was Michael Bergen.We switched it around.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I was sick in bed with the flu and MTV was having a Real World Marathon.......when hubby came home I said "what about montana?"........here he is 11 yrs later!!!!!
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 1:13 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Named my Son Dalton from the movie " Roadhouse"
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:14 PM on May. 6, 2009