• In the Spotlight:

Bathroom Towels

Does anyone elses SO/bf/hubby only use a towel one time right when they ge out of the shower and want it washed? It drives me nuts.

LuckyCharmed200

Asked by LuckyCharmed200 at 1:08 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No we use them a few times
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:09 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Haha.. if my husband wears a pair of shorts around the house after work for less than an hour, he considers them dirty and must be washed.. If he throws on a shirt in the morning when he wakes up, and then takes it off an hour later to get in the shower before work.. He thinks its dirty and must be washed.. He's soooo weird!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• We only use our towels once.I'm afraid of might grow on it sitting in such a moist enviroment.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:10 PM on May. 6, 2009

• my hubby doesn't. He gets mad cause he will go for his towel and i've snatched it for laundry lol.
    LaKena

Answer by LaKena at 1:11 PM on May. 6, 2009

• haha...no. id kill him. hes used to being in the desert and being lucky to have baby wipes to clean off. using a towel more than once is plenty hygenic for him. also...if hung up and allowed to dry completely they dont grow anything. it helps to do this..rather than wash so many times and waste water doing laundry so often.
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 1:21 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i wash after every use.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Yes, I get so mad at my husband! I finally trained him to use the same towel a couple of times before throwing it in the wash. But he STILL does it with clothes. If he puts on a shirt to go grocery shopping or something for just a few minutes, it is automatically dirty! Gr.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:26 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My hubby isnt this way but I am. The only towel I will use more than one is my hair towel. I'm the one that does the laundry so it doesnt bother me :-)
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• nope...we use them then hang them over the shower...they are dry by the next night and we use them again...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:48 PM on May. 6, 2009

• Sometimes I do but only out of laziness. If I wrap my hair in my towel it usually ends up somewhere other than the bathroom so when I go to take another shower I have to grab a new one. My husband does it too and it's not the whole new towel thing that bugs me it's the wet towels laying on the bedroom floor.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:53 PM on May. 6, 2009