HELP

Okay so my gluecose test came back high. So I get to go have more testing. So what can anyone tell me about their experiences with Gestational Diabetes or preclampsia. Excuse my incorrect spelling. Or have you had to go have more test done and everything ended up being a-ok. I just need to hear some input.

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 1:30 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Health

• I had Gestational Diabetes. I had to meet with a dietitian and she started me out on just a diet. I followed that diet PERFECTLY. I didn't fail any other tests and I didn't have to check my blood sugar all day or give myself insulin. BUT everyone is different. Just go with an open mind and remember its for your baby, and once the baby is born everything will go back to normal. If you have any more question PM I'll be happy to answer.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 1:33 PM on May. 6, 2009

• i went for my glucose test and mine came back high too. but i wasnt very smart and ate a cookie before i went. lol. i know it was dumb but i really wanted that cookie. anyway, i had to get another one done and it came back ok (i didnt eat a cookie that time) did you eat anything before you went?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:31 PM on May. 6, 2009