5 days late and neg prgnancy tests

We have been TTC for 3 months now. We have one son already and are trying for #2. I was suppose to start AF on Sat and still nothing. I am always regular to the day and never late. I took 3 test the latest yesterday and they all say not pregnant! With my son I got a BFP on the day I was suppose to start so what is going on. I need some addvice on what I should do? Thanks ladies!

LandonsMommy405

Asked by LandonsMommy405 at 1:32 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Stress can cause a late period along with change in diet, exercise, sleep or even a sickness. You can always get a blood test or wait it out. Your period can change at anytime for any reason. GL
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:35 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I"m tired of waiting i'm in same boat was supposeto start sat and still nothing all test neg. I am not having any symptoms my breast are a little sore and i'm having a few headaches....but that could also be af. I didn't have a period last month so i'm going to get blood work and if that comes back neg i'm going to dr to get checked out someone else must be wrong. gl with you though
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 2:06 PM on May. 6, 2009

• give it a week, retest.
    jen1350

Answer by jen1350 at 11:19 AM on May. 7, 2009

• AF came today. Oh well I still don't know why I was so late im never late. Try again next time!
    LandonsMommy405

Answer by LandonsMommy405 at 12:54 PM on May. 7, 2009