Seeing Results

So Ive been working out hardcore and eating well for the past 2 weeks. Im doing everything right.. portion sizes, lots of water, small meals, skipping the fatty foods, doing cardio and toning... and I dont see any results. I know it might be too soon to see any, but Im so impatient!!! I dont know what the question is here.. but Im getting really discouraged.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Actually, drinking plenty of water does the opposite. The more water you drink the more your body releases that water. When you don't get enough water the body holds onto to it causing water weight gain. Also, water helps you move your bowels which a bulky colon can add inches to your waist.

Ok, but this is what I really think. Have you measured your body? Neck, chest, waist, hips, thigh, calf, upper arm, lower arm? You may be losing inches and not weight. The reason is that you might be building muscle which is a better thing. Muscle burns fat, and also building muscle (not like body builders) makes you more tone and look leaner. :) Check your measurements and watch those along with the weight or instead of the weight.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:57 PM on May. 6, 2009

• YOu may not see them yet but you will. Water will add water weight to you and you must get rid of the fat before you see noticeable results. Give it time it usually takes a month. Increase your cardio by 10 to 20 minutes and the reps you do with the toning by 10 and you will see the results. You need an hour of cardio to really see results or more and toning will only show once the fat comes off.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2009

• You may be just loosing inches and not actual weight. I'm doing low-carb, not exactly Atkins and I am dropping. But, you really gotta watchout for the sugars, sweet-n-low, Splenda, Equal and Sugar-Alcohols. I am on day 3 without them, and I think I will be able to loose weight faster that way. And I exercise 1-1.5 hours day.

Good Luck.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:41 AM on May. 8, 2009