Is it normal to feel HORRIBLE during the last few weeks of pregnancy?

Hi Moms!
I need some help...
I feel terrible with only 16 days left in my pregnancy. I'm sick to my stomach, dizzy, cramping, and exhausted...not to mention super scared and down in the dumps.
Is this normal?
What can I do to ease the pain?

JenLouCecilia

Asked by JenLouCecilia at 1:39 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im due in a week...and ive been feeling the same way..id say its normal but there are things you can do to help...make sure your not dehydrated and when you start to feel dizzy you should lay down because it generally has something to do with blood pressure (lying on your left side it best)
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:40 PM on May. 6, 2009

• its normal to feel fatigued during pregnancy...and it only gets worse as you get closer to the due date i recommend reading a pregnancy book (or atleast skimming over one in the store) they can explain it better then I can
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• So sorry for you! I think no matter how great pregnancy is for you, that last month is AWFUL! You are tired, miserable, uncomfortable, aching, and with every cramp you are wondering if it is the real thing. Hang in there. You are almost done! Get rest when you can, drink lots of water, and eat several small meals or snacks!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:45 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I am in the same boat. I am in my last week of pregnancy and have felt the same as you for a few weeks now. I think its our bodies trying to prep us for delivery. Good luck
    lauriejill24

Answer by lauriejill24 at 2:19 PM on May. 6, 2009

• yep its normal to feel awful at the end,....and the beginning and the middle LOL the only consilation is that it'll be over soon and then youll be tired and sore LOL Congratulations
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:05 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I felt like crap! Lol. Don't worry, you just have to remember - the baby will be out soon :-). Get together with girlfriends or family members and do some fun things - go to the movies or out for ice cream -- things that aren't as always easy to do once you have little one. Lunches with girlfriends boosted my spirits!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 5:20 PM on May. 6, 2009