AWWWWW...this is soooo sweet!

my little boy andy (2 yrs old) has never been super affectionate with me. but for the past couple days i am getting covered in kisses. all of a sudden he is calling me momma (which he never does) and he is giving me kisses every few minutes. :D lol i know this isnt a question but i feel so special.
btw-he's a daddys boy :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 1:40 PM on May. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats the best feeling in the world isnt it. you made me smile. thats great hon enjoy it now cuz when he is a teen it will disappear again lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:42 PM on May. 6, 2009

• lol i will remember that
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• My son is only 9 months and just recently started crawling to me and reaching for me and giving me hugs. I know he's still really young but he's never seemed to want much love from momma until now and I love it! He's a daddy's boy too.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2009

• That is sweet, I love it when they cuddle and give kisses I try to cuddle as much as I can when they are small because when they get older they don't want to cuddle anymore.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:44 PM on May. 6, 2009

• how sweet! my son seems to be more playful with the daddy, but he likes to sit on my lap a lot to play (he's 1) =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:44 PM on May. 6, 2009